QUALITY POLICY AND CHAIN OF CUSTODY / FSC-PEFC
V1 de 25/06/2020
Finnco-Altec S.L.U. offers packaging solutions, both transport packaging and flexible packaging, tailored to the needs of its Clients.
Our value creation model is based on a trustworthy and transparent relationship with our Clients, with whom we are committed to developing, advising and implementing packaging solutions appropriate to their needs, guaranteeing continuous quality throughout our processes until the final delivery, complying with your requirements, the legal ones, and those of safety and health at work, as well as guaranteeing respect for the environment.
The quality policy seeks to contribute to the sustainable growth model of Finnco-Altec S.L.U. in the field of culture of excellence and procedures with quality management and chain of custody of materials.
That is why the Directorate is committed to implementing a quality management system based on the International standards UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 / FSC-STD-40-004 V3-0 / PEFC ST 2002: 2020
Basic principles of action
Finnco-Altec’s management supports and coordinates compliance with this Quality Policy through:
- Know the needs and expectations of Customers to deliver products that meet the requirements for the highest quality.
- A personalized and immediate attention to any matter related to the quality of our processes and products.
- Continuous improvement as the basis for increasing efficiency and effectiveness in each process.
- Encourage the involvement of employees in quality management through an integrated quality system, teamwork and communication of relevant information.
- The commitment to the environment, the preservation of the environment and the responsible management of natural resources through efficient management of resources and minimization of waste.
- The monitoring of workers’ rights and compliance with the social, health and occupational safety requirements in force at all times.
The management assumes these internal commitments, as well as those established by the clients, the regulations and laws in force.
One of the main objectives of the company is to improve its competitive position in the national and international market, for which it is essential to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and compliance with its formal and ethical obligations with its employees, suppliers and social environment. .
As a basis for achieving these objectives, the company’s policy includes as a basic tool the definition and maintenance of an effective quality system, planned and developed in conjunction with all the activity of the value chain.
For the quality system to be effective, it is necessary that the conformity of the work with respect to its requirements is based on objective results and that these are used as a means for continuous improvement.
The training of all company employees and their commitment to the objectives are essential conditions for its success.
The Quality system of Finnco-Altec S.L.U. It is based on the international Standards UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 of September 2015 / FSC-STD-40-004 V3-0 of November 16, 2016 and PEFC ST 2002: 2020 of January 17, 2020 which will be maintained and revised periodically by management.